I've found that I have been losing my patience while I'm driving. My two pet-peeves are:
2) People who continue through red lights just because the people in front of them drive through a yellow ... ie, the people-in-front-of-me-made-it-so-I-can-too syndrome. Especially on busy intersections, this usually results in about two or three cars still turning through an intersection when the opposing direction has a green.
1) People who refuse to wait in any kind of traffic backup. You know the scenario ... there's a long line of cars and these people will do anything to jump to the front of the line. This includes rushing to the source of the backup (light, construction, etc) and then forcing themselves into the waiting traffic or, my personal favorite, driving down the shoulder of the road. Not only do these people think that their time is infinitely more important than mine, but they also make my wait longer because everyone has to slam their brakes on when they cut into the front of the line.
2 comments:
My pet peeves are taxi's and bikes . . .
Ah yes ... different driving conditions, different peeves ... :)
Post a Comment