Follow the uneventful life of a pessimistic optimist as he meets challenges head on, struggles through adversity, learns life lessons, and triumphs in the end.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Diet time again ....
For about the millionth time, I'm once again watching what I eat again. Actually ... that's not true. I've been watching what I eat since the beginning of the summer. I guess, more exactly, I've decided to actually try to eat a bit healthier. For me, this means less beef and cheese and more chicken, turkey, and vegetables. Oh well ... it's not like I really need to get some General Tso's from the local Chinese place ... mmm ... General Tso's. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's nothing, try being on a diary free, acid free, yeast free diet . . . now that, my friend, is not easy. ;) :)
If you read between the lines, what I'm trying to saying is, good for you and you can do it!!
Post a Comment