In looking over the blog entries for the last few months, I've noticed a somewhat disturbing pattern. It seems, in an effort to "fill the page," my blog has devolved just a little bit into a bit of randomness. Links to entertainment news have become the norm instead of the outlier. I don't want my blog to turn into a hack version of Aint It Cool News (if that's possible).
How to rectify the situation? Does it really matter if there are only a few readers anyway?
Well, I'm going to make a conscious effort to put more of myself into my blog. God knows I have enough going on in my life to do that. If this space is indeed going to be my web-log, then I think it needs to reflect more of my thoughts, opinions, and feelings.
Fear not constant reader. I'll still post photos, but I think I won't try so hard for daily updates. It's the CNN syndrome ... devolving the level of the news to justify 24/7 coverage and the need to fill airtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment