Well, it's that time of the month ... you know, when Apple rolls out its new iPod models in an effort to delve once more into the pockets of the brand-faithful. Now it's the Nano ... with colors! Unless you want a black one, of course ... for that, you have to buy the most expensive one, which only comes in black, so you can proclaim the size of your pocketbook.
This has been Apple's trend and it has worked for them so ... well ... good for them. I don' t believe, however, that the new movies section of iTunes is going to take off. How many people are truly willing to pay $9.99 for a movie that only fits the tiny iPod format? This failed miserably with the UMD format for the PSP. I guess Apple has more marketshare, but still ... I think the price would have to be down closer to $5 for this to really take off.
No comments:
Post a Comment