I'm actually a tad surprised ... Purdue will be going to a bowl game this year. Granted, it will be a sucky bowl game, but I guess it is better than having a record so bad that even a bad bowl can't invite you.
Oh ... and by the way, Purdue ran a gadget play today ... a flea-flicker. It was into the wind, however, and was dropped, but I was surprised that it was run.
Most unlikely play of the game? On a third-and-inches, the Boilers run the double option out of the shotgun. Painter faked to the first back, crossed the line of scrimage, and realized that no one was around him. That's right ... Curtis Painter, who runs about as well as Payton Manning (for whom I start humming the chicken dance every time he takes off), ran a 42 yard touchdown. Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment