- It is a pain in the ass to rent a car
- The Florida Turnpike is a slow death this time of year
- When Royal Caribbean says don't arrive at the port until 2 PM, they will still let you board before noon
- 15 decks is one hell of a huge ship
- Captain Gerry is awesome and plays a mean "Brown Eyed Girl"
- Charo can actually put on a good show
Follow the uneventful life of a pessimistic optimist as he meets challenges head on, struggles through adversity, learns life lessons, and triumphs in the end.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
A few things I learned ....
Well ... I'm back from another Caribbean cruise. Even though I've been on about 13 of these things, I learn something new from each adventure. This time, I found out that:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment