What is it with me and tires? I swear, flat tires just seem to be the thing that happens to me (though I guess it could be worse).
Anyway, this is the first time I've had a flat tire on my Buick, and since it happened overnight, I figured I'd go ahead and put on the spare myself instead of AAA. After all, I guess these are ideal conditions (though it was majorly hot) because I was parked in front of my apartment and thus change my clothes, etc.
In the end, it wasn't too bad and took me about 30 minutes to get the jack and tire out of the car (about 5 minutes right there), get the car jacked up, tire off, and put the spare on. Oh ... and I got screwed. At least that's what I'm calling the screw that I found embedded in my tire tread.
What fun!
1 comment:
Geez! You've got serious problems. :)
Post a Comment