For some shoppers, there is not right or wrong ... just what you can get away with. I call this the FatWallet mentality, as is demonstrated by this story.
I know FatWallet has nothing to do with the story, but it does illustrate the same justification used by many at that website ... basically cheating, robbing, or taking advantage of a business is ok because, after all, it is just a greedy business and I'm a hard-working individual.
Do we, as consumers, ever wonder why it is getting harder to return merchandise or do other things that we want? Oh ... maybe it is because of people buying things at a heavy discount on supersales, then returning them to Walmart for full credit. Why can't you buy gas at night any more ... because a simple mistake like this costs thousands, especially when the profit margin on gas for a station is next to nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment