First, of all, I have to admit ... the exercise regimen has been lightened this past week (and next week), as much of my time and energy is spent reading and doing work for my class (that ends next Thursday with a final paper due the Monday after ... yay). That being said ...
I'm still walking to local areas ... I walk to the grocery and the post office at least three times a week. I'm trying to do the WiiFit at least 3 times a week, and plan to bump that back to 5-6 after next week. I'm also going to head back to the complex's weight room and work on some more lifting.
On the food side, I'm still low-carbing. I eat more salads now than I ever have before, and I haven't "cheated" on my diet since I started in the middle of April. In that 2.5 months, I've gained muscle, toned muscle, and lost almost 14% of my body mass. The suit jacket that I could barely fasten in April now hangs loose, and the other suit jacket that came nowhere near closing now buttons but is still a little tight.
No matter how good sushi, a pizza, or a huge plate of chocolate brownies sound right now ... success is a better motivator.
1 comment:
Hi Chris, I stumbled upon your blog while looking through cruise photos on cruisecritic.com. I read all of your entries and have concluded that you must be a very interesting and fun person!! I also admire you for working to improve your eating habits...not an easy thing to do! Just thought I would say hello!
Post a Comment