Follow the uneventful life of a pessimistic optimist as he meets challenges head on, struggles through adversity, learns life lessons, and triumphs in the end.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Cruising realization ....
I had an interesting revelation yesterday. I know that I cruised A LOT last year, but I had not realized how much it really was. I went on six cruises between January 2008 and December 2008, for a total of 36 days of 2008 at sea. Can you believe that? I spent more than a month last year on a cruise ship. These cruises were a combination of long (9, 10 days) and short ones (3, 4, and 5 days) but still ... whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now, if only you could find the time to be on one cruise for 36 days straight . . . that would be sweet.
I saw one that was that long ... it went from LA to Sydney with stops in Hawaii, Tahiti, Bora Bora, and New Zealand. That would be extra horrible, wouldn't it?
Post a Comment