It's funny ... after my cruise in March last year, I posted most of my pictures to Webshots, an online picture storage space. I created an open album so that anyone could browse or follow a link to my pictures and see them Now, a little under a year later, I can see that my pictures have had over 3,300 views. Granted, that's an infimitesimal drop in the internet ocean, but still ... that's at least 3,300 sets of eyes that have seen me drinking tequilla from a Listerine bottle (hey, it was Spring break ... and belive me, I didn't get through the whole thing), participating in an onboard pub crawl (hey, it was spring break), and getting dressed up for formal night (I had to include a non-drinking item).
Will my pictures from the Valor (which I think are better ... even if I can't include some of the best ones) end up with more hits? I'm up to 200 already, so only time will tell.
1 comment:
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Post a Comment