Follow the uneventful life of a pessimistic optimist as he meets challenges head on, struggles through adversity, learns life lessons, and triumphs in the end.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Snow ....
Today it was supposed to snow ... not a lot, but enough to accumulate. The problem with snow, though, is not the wet flakes, but instead the drivers traveling on the wet flakes. Today I had a City Bus pull from its stop across two lanes to be in front of me. If it weren't for antilock brakes, I would have slammed into the back of it. Luckily, though, the brakes kicked in and my skid stopped about 2 feet from the back of the bus. What a fun way to start my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stupid buses. I'm glad your okay!! Yesterday one of our city buses decdied to hop a median . . . as if it were a Jeep or something. Needless to say, the sound of metal scrapping against concrete isn't so pleasent. I'm surprised the bus didn't completley break down. Thankfully it didn't and I got to work on time.
Post a Comment