Follow the uneventful life of a pessimistic optimist as he meets challenges head on, struggles through adversity, learns life lessons, and triumphs in the end.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
TV realization ....
Isn't it funny how you can come to realizations in life? Today, I realized the power that TV has over my life (in a positive way, of course). Comcast, in its supreme power, has added some new HD cable channels that I noticed while browsing for some background noise today. There it was ... HD Food Network. Not only did I have it on for a few hours today while doing some other chores, I logged into the channel's site and found some nice low-carb recipes. A small list and a quick walk to the grocery store later ... I'm enjoying some of the best chicken fajita quesadillas I've ever tasted, and better yet, I made them. Ah ... the joys of cooking quality food. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment