So why start a blog (besides the fact that several of my friends have one)? Well, quite frankly, I have very little to work on this summer and am slightly bored. I also believe that I have a very unique voice that will appeal to the throngs of people who will flock to this blog for their daily enlightenment ... though perhaps I'm expecting too much ;).
One of my goals for this summer, like almost every summer, is to write a book. As of yet, it has not happened. However, I'm going to use this blog as a primer ... a way to start the creative juices flowing again. Practice makes perfect, and perhaps a (more than?) daily outpouring of though, wit, and humor will start the ball rolling on my GREAT AMERICAN NOVEL (damn, I really do sound like a burnt-out English teacher). Though to be honest, my eventual novel doesn't have to be great ... just sell a lot of copies. ;)

Chris at AECT International Conference in Chicago last October. Yes, he really does look that goofy.
1 comment:
I can see me in the background!
What kind of book are you going to write?
Post a Comment