Monday, August 18, 2008

Nerdy tendencies ....

Okay ... so I've been known to have nerdy tendencies ... with my blogger profile picture serving as proof. What I'd like to briefly mention today is GROWTH.

Exhibit 1: Yes, I attended the Star Wars Celebration II convention held in Indianapolis before the premiere of Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

Counter argument: No, I didn't wear a costume.

Exhibit 2: Yes, I went to the midnight premieres of each Star Wars prequel.

Counter argument: I didn't wear a costume.

Exhibit 3: I own a high-end toy lightsaber.

Counter argument: Not much here ... except it's pretty kewl.

Exhibit 4: I have 2 Star Wars posters hanging in my apartment.

Counter argument: 1 is partially obstructed.


Sum total: I didn't go see the new Star Wars animated movie. I have no plans to see it. I doubt that I will rent it on DVD or blu-ray.

I present to you Chris, finally free from George Lucas's clutches ... until he releases the live-action movies in high-def.

No comments: